Named as one of the top 100 Great Health Non-profits in the Country
Phone Number: (435)649-0066
Upcoming Retreats (2014)
- July 18-20
Stage 4 - Sponsored by \"Playing for Life Foundation\"
- August 22-24
General Retreat Sponsored by Susan G. Komen-Utah
- September 6
One Day Hispanic Women Retreat
- September 19-21
General Retreat Sponsored by Playing for Life Foundation
- October 24-26
General Retreat Sponsored by Susan G. Komen - Utah
- October 11
Image Reborn 15th Anniversary Gala
- November 14-17
Young Survivors Sponsored by Susan G. Komen - Utah
- December 6
One Day Stage 4 Retreat
Image Reborn's Living Beyond Breast Cancer retreat program is designed and facilitated by a highly professional staff with backgrounds and experience in addressing the special concerns of women with breast cancer.
The retreats run weekend programs, and are conducted in the beautiful, peaceful mountain setting of Park City, Utah. Approximately ten guests can be accommodated at one time.
The Program includes:
- Women's Support Group offering the opportunity for participants to share experiences, kindling courage and understanding, allowing them to rediscover a sense of personal power.
- Education: Opportunity to visit in a small group setting with healthcare professionals regarding available treatment, including conventional and integrative approaches.
- Nutrition: a positive and delicious approach to food.
- Exercise: gentle movement and stretching specifically designed for women with breast cancer.
- Journaling: instruction on how to utilize journaling to enhance life.
- Massage Therapy: light professional massage for relaxation and pampering.
- Rejuvenation Time: private time to allow for rest, contemplation, or whatever each individual desires.