Named as one of the top 100 Great Health Non-profits in the Country
Upcoming Retreats (2013)
- May 17-19
Young Survivors (40 years of age and younger), sponsored by Susan G. Komen - Utah
- June 21-23
General - Sponsored by "Playing for Life Foundation" and in memory of Barb Mancuso.
- July 19-20-21
Stage IV - sponsored by Playing For Life Foundation in memory of Barb Mancuso
- August 23-24-25
Young Survivors, sponsored by Susan G. Komen - Utah
- September 20-21-22
General Retreat, sponsored by Susan G. Komen - Utah
- October 25-27
General Retreat - sponsored by Playing For Life Foundation in memory of Barb Mancuso
- November 22-24
Young Survivors – sponsored by Susan G. Komen - Utah
- November 1-3
Hispanic – sponsored by Susan G. Komen - Utah
Image Reborn's Living Beyond Breast Cancer retreat program is designed and facilitated by a highly professional staff with backgrounds and experience in addressing the special concerns of women with breast cancer.
The retreats run weekend programs, and are conducted in the beautiful, peaceful mountain setting of Park City, Utah. Approximately ten guests can be accommodated at one time.
The Program includes:
- Women's Support Group offering the opportunity for participants to share experiences, kindling courage and understanding, allowing them to rediscover a sense of personal power.
- Education: Opportunity to visit in a small group setting with healthcare professionals regarding available treatment, including conventional and integrative approaches.
- Nutrition: a positive and delicious approach to food.
- Exercise: gentle movement and stretching specifically designed for women with breast cancer.
- Journaling: instruction on how to utilize journaling to enhance life.
- Massage Therapy: light professional massage for relaxation and pampering.
- Rejuvenation Time: private time to allow for rest, contemplation, or whatever each individual desires.